Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa Clause at the mall ?


Tiantian and I are both doing this topic, so you will see her post soon after this. I'm sure everybody is starting to get excited for Christmas. It's really fun to get ready and decorate. I'm guessing that many of us used to take pictures with the Santa at the mall, I know I did! One question I always had when I was little is "If he's supposed to only comes on Christmas night, why does he come to the mall EVERY DAY?" and the answer was always that he had a few special workshops and for some reason they were in the mall. My first visit with him was amazing. I was walking in the mall with my parents and when I saw Santa I screamed. Getting my picture with Santa wasn't the greatest, it was the candy canes after that made me excited. Every year, thousands of men are hired to dress up as Santa and they actually get paid about $8,000! They also have to hire a couple elves to 'set the scene'. This year, if I have time I might take my dog to see a Santa, but only if I'm there at the right time, I'm not about to drive out there for a picture. Well that's all I have to say about that, thanks for reading!

2 comments: