Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dirt biking


Dirt biking is my favorite thing to do in my spare time i have a Honda 100 cc i go to a track out in sooke i go with my friends Cristian and Jorden. The last dirt bike i had ( It was a 80 cc) i tried to jump a big root but FAILED!!! and i riped the bottom frame off and destroid my bike. I normally dirt bike on sundays because i have soccer on saturdays. Dirt biking has advantages and disadvantages.The advantages are that most bikes are well made and thay function well on dirt andn on the road. The disadvantages are that the engine is right where your feet are so it gets really hot and somtimes burn your feety thats why i have dirt biking boot that go up to just below your knees they are leather and some other material. Dirt biking is done all over the world they do rallys on live tv ( i have been in one before) people do it for money and for fun.

4 comments:

  1. I Love dirt biking to, although I am not very good at it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of doing dirt biking but i have never liked powerd two wheel things

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should go riding some time you can ride my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job WOOT!
    My cousin dirt bikes all the time too!

    ReplyDelete